June 12, 2017 at 12:49PM

12:49:00 PM


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2s36Jg7 ⚯͛ So... not entirely book-related, but who doesn't love a good photo of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? ⚡️ ⚯͛ Diagon Alley is my favorite of the two parks, it's so detailed and I notice something new each time I go there -- for instance, the signs above the shops are so intricate, and there are so many, I see one I never saw before each time! ⚯͛ Speaking of which, you may see an increase in WWOHP photos here because... I got a summer job working for Universal Orlando! ⚯͛ QOTD: which Harry Potter book is your favorite, and is it different from your favorite movie in the series? Why?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Giselle has read 5 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide